A fitting name for the brand, Gaia is the Greek name for the Goddess of the Earth. And just as the earth regenerates itself, Gaia was founded on the belief that nature offers us the best solutions for all our health and personal care needs.
Combining the miracles of nature with the wonders of science, Gaia offers a range of nutritional supplements and natural substitutes that aid the body’s natural regeneration.
Moreover, in today’s fast paced life where balancing health and wellness may seem difficult, Gaia’s wide range of products make it effortless to choose health one bite at a time.
We are one of the leading health and wellness brands in India offering nutritional foods, supplements, and natural substitutes and sports products. Our motto is simple- “Feel Younger. Live Longer” and with Gaia you can do just that.
Every product at Gaia not only nourishes the body but also aids it in building immunity, health and wellness in the long run. At GAIA, we believe that earth’s diversity of flora and fauna, provides us all we need to keep the body rejuvenated for a longer and healthier life. With products ranging from green tea, oats, muesli, granola bar, cookies, olive oil, organic spices and a host of capsule supplements, Gaia has come a long way in establishing itself as a well known brand in the Indian market.
Gaia has 61 products and 3 specialized lines under GAIA LITE, GAIA SPORT and GAIA ORGANIC. GAIA LITE caters to the need of the diabetics and weight-watchers. GAIA SPORT is for those who lead an active lifestyle and requires fitness products to keep up their energy levels. While GAIA ORGANIC is for those who wish to adopt natural solutions to lead a healthier lifestyle and live their natural best.
Gaia was honoured with the ‘Admired Brands of India’ award and our Director, Dolly Kumar received the ‘Admired Leader of India’ award by VWP World Brands.
Launched in July 2009, Gaia had only 4 nutritional supplements (Spirulina, Glucosamine, Neem & Aloe Vera) and 1 variant each of Green Tea and Stevia when it embarked on its journey as a retail brand. Slowly but surely, we dived into the world of health foods and launched our range of delicious, yet healthy Crunchy Mueslis and Granola Bar followed by our Cookies, Extra Light & Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Over the years, Gaia has continued to launch variants of their green tea, cookies, muesli and granola bars. Finally, 2017 saw the launch of Gaia Organic which comprised of 6 organic spices namely turmeric granules, whole green cardamom, whole black cardamom, whole black peppercorn, whole clove and cinnamon sticks.
Today, GAIA has 61 products in the following categories:
- GAIA Health Food
- GAIA Sport
- GAIA Lite
- Gaia Plus
- Gaia Organic
Apart from this, we have branched out with our presence in more than 10,000 retail outlets and over 500 Modern Trade outlets. The brand currently serves more than 5,00,000 customers across India through retail and online selling and available at more than 25,833 retailers.
Having achieved incredible Pan India presence over the years, our products are available across all major key chain stores – Spencer’s, Nature’s Basket, Max Hypermarkets, Metro Cash & Carry, etc.
More than 600 distributors are associated with Gaia across PAN India.
Meet our Founder and Director- Dolly Kumar
“The earth has the power of regeneration and so does the human body. At GAIA, we believe that earth’s diversity of flora and fauna, offers us the best solutions for all our health and personal care needs. Our line of products are meant to help people feel younger.”
With dreams of bringing her vision of good health to life, Dolly Kumar saw tremendous future potential in India’s growing health and wellness industry. In order to present the promise of good health to the urban consumer, Gaia was conceived.
She launched Gaia in 2008 under the parent company Cosmic Nutracos Solutions Pvt. Ltd. An entrepreneurial business enterprise in wellness and skincare, Cosmic Nutracos aims to provide innovative solutions in the areas of: Research and Development, Innovative Technology, Formulation Development, Packaging solutions and Global Sourcing.
In a world of emerging health consciousness, Gaia has been able to successfully formulate its products to cater to the growing health & wellness needs right from its inception.
A handful of health for everyone: From supplements and energy bars to green tea packed with antioxidants, we at Gaia believe that health starts from the inside out.
- Green Tea: The perfect blend of antioxidants paired with various ingredients for their health benefits is what makes Gaia Green Tea a crowd favourite. Flavours like Lemon & Honey, Tulsi, Cardamom, Mint, Camomile and many others will leave you spoiled for choice.
- Muesli: With a delicious combination of healthy multi-grains in flavours of Strawberry, Real Fruit, Soya and more, Gaia Muesli makes for the ideal breakfast meal.
- Oats: Loaded with dietary fibre to keep you going all day long, Gaia Oats comes in many variants to kick start your day in a healthy way.
- Cookies: Be it digestive, oatmeal or multi grain, Gaia Cookies help you beat the hunger pangs in a healthy way.
- Olive Oil: Opting for a healthier alternative to regular cooking oil is easier with Gaia’s Extra Light and Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It increases the good cholesterol(HDL) while lowering the bad cholesterol(LDL) and is also rich in antioxidants.
- Multifloral Honey: Not only is it a great alternative to sugar, but it also adds many healthy nutrients, minerals and vitamins in place of those empty calories
- Granola Bars: Packed with the goodness of granola, this multi nutrient bar comes in a number of flavours that provides a much needed energy boost any time of the day.
- Trail Mix: The nutritious combination of dried fruit, nuts and seeds is what makes Gaia Trail Mix the perfect health snack. It’s loaded with protein, fibre, good fats and essential vitamins and minerals for those who seek nutrition on the go.
- Stevia: A natural substitute to sugar, Stevia is 100% low in calories. Gaia Stevia is fat free, making it beneficial for those with diabetes as well as the weight conscious.
- Sugar Free Cookies: Prepared with nutritious grains like ragi, bajra, soya and oats, these cookies have no added sugar and zero cholesterol.
- Roasted Legumes and Flakes: Loaded with protein and low in fat, these roasted grains and legumes are tossed in spices to offer a guilt free snack in between meals.
Comprising of 6 organic spices from certified organic farms all over India, Gaia Organics includes Whole Clove, Cinnamon Sticks, Turmeric granules, Whole Green Cardamom, Whole Black Cardamom, and Whole Black Peppercorn.
Nutritional supplements that help you take your health and wellness to the next level. Available in Amla, Aloe Vera, Spirulina, Flax Oil, Neem and Glucosamine, these capsule supplements offer a plethora of health benefits that can be easily incorporated into your every day diet.
Globe of Good Health!
Branching our beyond the borders, Gaia has reached many other countries starting from our neighbours with more than 60% retail share across Nepal and Bhutan retail market. We got phenomenal success and became number 1 brand in our respective categories like Muesli.
Apart from this, we successfully expanded our markets in the countries of Ghana, Greece, Dubai, Singaport, Myanmar, Maldives, Mauritius and Uganda.
Though we may have accomplished a lot in only a span of 9 years but we still believe the journey has only just begun! The journey of good health keeps going.