A CUP OF REJUVENATION – GREEN TEA
Green tea falls under the category of teas made from Camellia sinensis leaves that have not gone through the same withering and oxidation process used to make oolong and black teas.
A super healthy cup of green tea also comes in a variety of flavours. Not only is one cup a day great for your metabolism and fat loss, but also helps your body stay strong by building immunity and fighting infections. This can be added into your daily routine easily too. A great time to drink a cup of green tea is during tea break. You can also opt for a cup when you’re feeling hungry, or are trying to control cravings. Best part is that a cup of green tea can be consumed at any given point of the day.
Choose from an exotic range of flavours and make your way to good health with your cuppa.
Advantages: The health benefits of green teas include improved brain function, weight loss, a lower risk of cancer and so much more, namely –
- Helps increase metabolism and aids weight loss
- Helps de-stress and promotes mental health
- It protects the brain from harmful effects of aging like memory loss and Alzheimer’s disease.
- It kills bacteria in the mouth and helps support dental health
- It reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases