How about beating the heat the healthy way this summer with these super healthy chillers?
- 2 bags green tea
- 1 thinly sliced fresh ginger
- 7 large fresh mint leaves
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups crushed ice Add hot water to tea bags, ginger and mint leaves. Cool.
- Pour 1 cup of crushed ice into each of 2 tall glasses. Squeeze some lime into coolers before serving.
Orange Green Tea Cooler
- 7 green tea bags
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 orange, sliced
- Boil 4 cups of water, add the tea bags and honey and stir.
- Add ice and some orange slices before serving
Peach Green Tea Cooler
- 6 green tea teabags
- 6 cups cold water
- 3 ripe peaches Honey
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- Boil 6 cups of water. Pour them over the peaches and tea bags in a cup.
- Keep for 5 minutes. Strain. Stir in honey and lemon juice to taste. Cool. Serve garnished with mint.
Pineapple Green Tea Cooler
- 2 cups brewed and cooled green tea
- 1 1/3 cups pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tbs. fresh lime juice Fresh Pineapple Chunks
- Stir together the green tea, pineapple juice, honey and lime juice until the honey is dissolved.
- Serve in tall chilled glasses over ice, garnished with fresh pineapple.
Lime Green Tea Cooler
- 1 green tea bag Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon honey Mint leaves
- Boil 2 cups water and green tea for about five minutes.
- Add in lime juice and honey. Stir. Serve with ice and lime wedges.
Know more about the benefits of green tea