Does green tea actually benefit in weight loss?
- – Every cup of green tea increases your energy levels and boosts the metabolism, thereby aiding in weight management.
How to make your best cup of green tea?
Follow these easy steps-
- – Heat drinking water upto 80 degree Celsius (just short of boiling) and pour it into a mug.
- – Add one green tea bag to the hot water.
- – Allow the tea bag to steep in the water for 1-2 minutes.
- – Remove the tea bag and enjoy your cup of perfectly brewed green tea.
- – Green tea is best enjoyed plain but if it seems too bitter or bland for your taste, sweeten it with honey/Stevia Tablet.
- – Enjoy the different GAIA Green Tea variants in plain Green Tea, mint, Tulsi Green Tea, ginger Green Tea, honey & lime Green Tea, elaichi Green Tea, lemon Green Tea flavours .
Is there any other use of green tea bag after making a cup?
- – Chill the tea bag & use it as facial cleanser or as soothing eye packs.
- – Steep the used tea bags in hot water. Remove them and soak a clean cloth in the prepared tea water. Cool the cloth and use it over your face or body to get relief from sunburn.
- – Take the odors out of refrigerators and ashtrays by placing a used tea bag in them to soak up offensive smells.
What are the benefits of drinking green tea?
“Once you start drinking green tea, you can never go back to your regular tea or coffee. It instantly rejuvenates your mind and body.” – Dolly Kumar,
Director, GaiaGreen Tea is healthy because of the large concentrations of powerful & natural antioxidants in it. The antioxidants are 10-25 times stronger than vitamin C and E. One cup of green tea has more antioxidants than a serving of spinach, broccoli, carrots or a leafy salad.
- – It helps boost immunity and fights stress and fatigue.
- – It also aids in proper digestion by improving the metabolism and detoxifying the body.
- – Green tea helps boost exercise endurance.
- – It provides hydration benefits, whenever you need it the most.
- – Helps in detoxification of the body.
Does adding milk to green tea interfere with its benefits?
According to a study, milk proteins can bind with the beneficial compounds known as flavonoids present in green tea & the binding may make it tough for the body to absorb these and get the health benefits. Green tea has its own distinct flavour that is best enjoyed on its own. So, from both the perspectives, it is better to have your cup without milk & get maximum benefits out of it.
How many cups of green tea I can take daily?
There are no scientific studies pertaining to the defined intake of green tea. However, you can relish it 2-3 times a day or even more (depending on how much caffeine intake your body is used to). You can benefit by replacing sugary or artificial sweetener drinks with green tea as green tea has no calories in it.
Do you have any low fat variant for muesli?
Gaia Crunchy Diet Muesli is the perfect breakfast meal for the diet conscious. It is low in fat and sugar(contains only naturally occurring sugars), has zero cholesterol and trans fat. Plus, it is rich in fibre!
Are the benefits of including GAIA muesli in my daily breakfast?
Nutritionists consider breakfast to be the most important meal of the day and many recommend a combination of cereal grains, fruit & nuts as the most nutrient rich choice to start the day. Thereby, a bowl of muesli with skimmed milk makes it a perfect start.
What are the proper storage conditions for muesli?
Store away from direct heat or sunlight & away from strong odours. Once you open the pack, eliminate the risk of infestation by storing contents in a well sealed container.
Is Gaia Flax Oil Soft Gel a non-vegetarian product?
Gaia Flax Oil Capsule is available in soft gel caps which is a flavorless solid substance, derived from collagen. Majorly, the shell of the capsule is made up of gelatin only, which ensures stability & palatability of the product.
How is Spirulina Capsule is a better source of proteins as compared to other vegetarian sources?
- – It is a complete protein containing all essential amino acids
- – Denoted by NASA as space food.
- – Contains a lot of vitamins & minerals.
Why I should take aloe vera capsules when aloe vera juice is readily available?
- – Aloe vera capsules ensure easy palatability and can be consumed at any time.
- – Capsules contain standardized active ingredient in a defined quantity, so the problem of measuring the amount to be taken/diluting it (as in case of juices) is tackled.
- – Aloe vera capsules are tasteless – unlike the taste of juices or gel, which many might find quite unpleasant.
- – Capsules have a long shelf life, making them a particularly good choice for those who just use aloe vera intermittently.