They say healthy living is all about working out and eating healthy. It takes 40% of exercising and 60% of diet control to achieve great results with the health regime. What about those times we feel hungry for a quick snack? Snacking is unavoidable, but it is your snacking habit that makes all the difference to your diet. You might be eating healthy and keeping a check on your diet, but if you snack on biscuits and samosas and burgers, you’re ruining it all. Does that mean you do not snack? Absolutely not! Instead, you learn to snack smart.
One of the options is to opt for healthy oatmeal cookies instead of eating the regular biscuits. Are you wondering “What big difference would it make?” Read on to know the details-
- Oatmeal cookies provide a small amount of protein that is not present in other cookies.
- Oatmeal cookies have a high fiber content compared to normal sugar cookies.
- Oatmeal cookies contain significant amount of minerals like calcium, iron, magnesium and potassium, all of which are needed for overall physical health.
- Compared to sugar cookies, oatmeal cookies also have less calorie content.
- Oatmeal cookies also have an iron content that is needed by men and women.
- Oatmeal cookies help contribute to healthy muscle building.
Now that you know how the oatmeal cookies are better compared to the sugar cookies, we highly recommend you make this dietary change to your lifestyle to enjoy the benefits of an overall good diet. Check out Gaia Good Health Oatmeal Cookies that are made of oats, whole wheat and honey. Not only are they a delicious substitute to the sugar cookies you’d normally have during tea time, but also provide health benefits like improving digestion and heart health. Due to their high fibre content they also leave you feeling full for a long time. These cookies are baked, and are highly recommended as a great substitution.